Saturday, March 7, 2009

What's going to happen to the U.S.?


I'm not really into end-time prophecy, but I do keep up with Joel Rosenberg's weblog. Joel seems to have great credibility and much knowledge in this area of theology.

I've read four of his novels: The Last Jihad (2002), The Last Days (2003), The Ezekiel Option (2005) and The Copper Scroll (2006), and I plan to purchase his latest, Dead Heat, when it's published.

I do believe he speaks with integrity when it comes to world politics and economy. So I found his March 6th posting quite interesting. He recently met with some evangelical Christian business leaders in Naples, Florida who asked him what he thought the future held. And one of their questions was:

Where is the United States in End Times Bible prophecy?
When he replied that the Bible makes no indication that the U.S. is a significant player in End Times prophecy, they responded,
“Why? What happens to us?”

You can read Joel's complete post here.

But I'd like to hear what YOU have to say.

Do you think the U.S. is mentioned in End Times Bible prophecy?
If yes, where?

If no -- do you think this is significant?

And what do you think about Joel's response to that question?






No comments:

Post a Comment

We are all entitled to our own opinions -- and that's the beauty of a blog! So if I post something you don't agree with, that's ok...you can just move on.

But, if you decide to comment, please be polite - and I will respond accordingly.